Saturday, April 23, 2011

Poor Sawyer

Here are some pictures of Sawyers wounds...I know they look bad but she doesn't seem to act like they are bothering her, which is a huge praise!




On a happier note, last weekend Sawyer's Mama Susu and Papa Steve (Clint's mom and step-dad) came up to visit us. We had a wonderful time, it was very relaxing and much needed time with them. I love them so much, I truly could not be better blessed with in-laws! We went to Ikea for the first time...oh my it was wonderful...I better never go in there alone, haha! Here are some pictures are our time with them:






And because I just can't get enough of Sawyer and I am sure you'll can't too:




2 comments:

  1. awww poor baby! I will never ever hold Lydia while opening the oven again. I feel so bad for you.

    P.s. those pictures of her are adorable. She is getting so pretty. those eyes are scrumptous

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said before, she's just precious! :) And the bonnet-is just too stinkin' cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete