Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Aunt Amy!!

Amy, my sister-in-law, is one of the most amazing women I have ever met! I miss her so0o0o0o much, but she is trusting the Lord and thankful that we are following his leadership. Let me just tell you a few things I love about Amy:

-She is a wonderful friend, very thoughtful and is there for you whenever you need it. I value her friendship so much and don't know what I would do without her in my life.
-Watching her mother her sweet boy Ezekiel is beautiful. She loves that little boy so much and would do anything for him. I am so excited to see her grow in being a mother as Ezekiel grows up.
-Her passion for the Lord is so inspiring. She has a desire to know God and make him known all around the world. She is so encouraging and really lives up to the scripture, "iron sharpers iron"
-She is a wonderful wife to Clint's brother, Chad. Amy and I have the best talks about being wives and she is constantly speaking truth into my life about being a wife.

Amy...here is a little video Sawyer wanted to make for you. We hope you enjoy it and may it brighten your day. We wish we could give you a birthday hug, but we'll see you soon enough!!!




Love, Sawyer and Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment