Sunday, April 24, 2011

Glorious Easter!

Today has been the best Easter ever...it was perfect except we were away from family. It started off with a morning walk, Clint held Sawyer, I held my coffee...it was delightful. The weather up here is perfect! Then I made some more empty tomb biscuits, Sawyer took a nap, and after that we headed to Mark and Elise's (the head church planters) house. We had a Easter worship service, where we read scriptures, sang songs, prayed, and rejoiced in the risen Lord. After that we had an Easter egg hunt, and guess who was the Easter bunny...CLINT! Sawyer loved it!!! She laughed at the Easter bunny (pictures to come of that later). Then we ate a feast and headed home shortly after that. It truly was an Easter I will never forget, and to top it off Sawyer looked absolutely beautiful!!! Her dress was given to her by my aunt Toni, she has fabulous taste and I am so thankful for the way she has spoiled me and now Sawyer.
Here are the pictures:












href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiVb5ge3M1XPuwW8H3dPwk-ecu9GDFf5Vf-bdy7_T3-I3Mc6kZ_WwJR8jU2F9fnu1oJWWSsZO6x3J_7FVyS1OnDI3cPfAJ-_SN95rvlxnOYrk-UKFQOfPKP85jwG1agZO5qCabf1FOXqoKw/s1600/IMG_7456.JPG">

1 comment:

  1. sexy little baby in her bonnet, I would love her on my lap with my hand in her diaper gently bringing her to baby orgasm as she kicks, giggles and coo's, I lovehow soft a little baby's pussy feels, I am lucky enough to have lots of nieces and my wife babysits, I willingly change diapers and do bathtime so I get to touch lots of little girls

    ReplyDelete