Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gi and Gigi visit

Well this past weekend my mom, grandmother, and sister came to visit. We had a great time, it took Sawyer just a little bit to warm up to them, but once she did she was loving their attention! I am so blessed to have my mom and grandmother in my life. They do so much for me, sometimes a little too much but I know they are doing it out of love =D

Here are some pictures from our weekend:

Sawyer is really looking forward to Easter





Sawyer went to the beach for the first time..Atlantic City, NJ..it was a little chilly but worth it! Hopefully this summer we can take a family trip to the Jersey Shore!





Here are some other pictures, Sawyer is becoming such a little sweetie pie...I think I could kiss her all day






This week is her 6 month checkup, once we have that I'll do her 6 month post. Looking forward to warmer weather this week...and Mama Susu and Papa Steve are coming on Thursday and we are so0o0o0o0o excited!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. We had such a fun time with ya'll & will be back up soon. Give baby S a kiss from G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to have family in town! :) And as always Sawyer is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being able to keep up with your journey. It's time for me to schedule my trip...

    1 - I love the pictures of Sawyer with Brie, your Mom, and Grandmother.
    2 - Of course we have the same BR Flannel Shirt (it made me laugh)
    3 - Oh I can't wait to spend time with you and Sawyer soon.

    Miss you sweet Alex,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. - There are so many looks that Sawyer gives that I swear I have seen Clint give since I have know him. And I am seeing more of you in her.

    ReplyDelete